Don’t have enough time to go to a gym or the nearest joggers park just to have a 30 minute walk/run?
Then, it is highly suggested to get the Best Treadmill for home use as it will not only help you get fit but also saves a lot of time and money in the long run.
Of-course, I don’t deny the fact that running outdoors is awesome and nothing can beat that. But, due to the busy & tight schedules, not many are able to spare enough time to take care of their health & fitness.
Fortunately, the treadmills can simulate the experience of jogging or running outdoors and can give you the perfect cardio workout without you leaving home.
- PowerMax Fitness TDA-350 Treadmill – 2.75 HP Motor, 18% Auto Incline, 120 Kg User weight, 18 kmph top speed
- Powermax Fitness TDA-260 Treadmill – 2 HP Motor, 15% Auto Incline, 120 Kg user weight, 15.8 kmph top speed
- Powermax Fitness TDM-125S Treadmill – 2 HP Motor, 3-Level Manual Incline, 115 Kg user weight, 14 kmph top speed
- Quantico FS Treadmill – 2 HP (4HP Peak) Motor, 15% Auto Incline, 120 Kg user weight, 14 kmph top speed
- Durafit Heavy 2.5HP Treadmill – 2.5 HP (Peak 5HP) Motor, 16% Auto Incline, 16 kmph top speed
- Afton BT19 Treadmill – 2 HP Motor, 3-Level Manual Incline, 14 kmph top speed
- Aerofit Motorized Treadmill – 1.5 HP (3 HP Peak) Motor, 20 kmph top speed, 3-Level Manual Incline
- Kobo TM201 Treadmill – 2 HP DC Motor, 3-Level Manual Incline, 14 kmph top speed
- Powermax Fitness TDM-97 Treadmill – 1 HP (2 HP Peak) Motor, 10 kmph, No Incline Option, Budget Friendly
- Healthgenie 3911M Treadmill – 1 HP Motor, 10 kmph top speed, No Inclination
Unlike the Fitness centers, you don’t have to spend lakhs of rupees to purchase the best treadmill in India.
There are several treadmill brands in India that manufacture affordable treadmills with decent specifications. Before going ahead, do go through the buyer’s guide once.
Treadmill Buying Guide India
Here are some basic factors you need to consider before deciding whether a treadmill is right for you or not.
1. Your Workout Requirements
Know what workout style you prefer – Walking, Jogging or Running.
- Manual treadmills are better and more than enough, if you just wanted to walk daily to improve your heart health. They are ideal for simple walking and doesn’t require any electricity to function, which makes them very affordable too. These are also ideal for aged people.
- Motorized Treadmills are recommended if you’re looking for jogging or running at home. They come with more advanced features like incline, speed limit, customizable workout programs, heart rate monitoring etc… So, they’re a little expensive and require power to function. These are ideal for those who’re trying to lose weight or wanted to include high intensity cardio training in their workout regime.
2. Treadmill Motor Capacity and Track Size
If you’re an average individual who weighs up to 90-100 kgs, below are the recommended motors for different needs:
- For Walking – 1.5 CHP or above is ideal
- Jogging – 2.5 CHP or above is perfect
- Running – 3.0 CHP or above is recommended
And, coming to the running surface, below are the recommend track sizes.
- 20” (W) x 55” (L) – Ideal for light joggers/walkers. Not suggested for people who are tall (above 6 feet).
- 20” (W) x 60” (L) – Ideal length for regular walking, running and jogging.
- 22” (W) x 60” (L) – Ideal for pro-runners, sprinters and high incline running.
3. Additional Treadmill Features
A motorized treadmill means you have more features to choose from, such as:
- Auto incline or Manual Incline
- Heart rate monitor
- Built-in workout programs
- Lubrication and
- Other add-ons
Every trreadmill also comes with a dashboard with LED display where you can track and monitor all your workout statistics like distance covered, calories burned, time spent and so on…
And, in this article, we’ll look at the most popular budget home treadmills you can buy in India in 2020.
Best Treadmills under 50000 in India
1. PowerMax Fitness TDA-350 Motorized Treadmill with Auto Incline
Auto Incline is one of the best features to look out for in a treadmill as it helps in improving your workout efficiency to a greater extent.
This treadmill comes with auto inclination up to 18%, which means you don’t have to adjust the incline manually while running on the machine.
The machine is powered by a 2.75 HP Continuous Green Efficient DC motor with speeds up to 18 Km/hr. It consumes less than 1 unit for 1 hour, which saves you a lot of bucks in the electricity bill.
On the dashboard is a 7 inch LCD screen that shows time, speed, distance, calories, heart rate and even measures your Body Fat + BMI, a rare feature in this price segment.
You can access all your workout information on your mobile using the dedicated Smartphone app connected via Bluetooth.
The maximum user weight supported is 120 Kg.
The product comes with a warranty of 3 years on the motor and 1 year on parts & labor.
- 7” LCD Display
- 2.75 HP Continuous Green Efficient DC Motor
- Speed Range: 1.0 to 18 km/h
- Auto Incline: 0 to 18%
- 6-Level Shock Absorption + 2 Large PowerFlex Spring
- Running Surface: 54 x 18 inches
- Other: Heart Rate Monitor, BMI + Body Fat Measurement, Aux for music, USB for charging, Hi-Fi Speakers, Transportation wheels, iPad holder, Cooling fan
- Soft Drop: Foldable with Soft Hydraulic Release
- Maximum User Capacity: 120 Kg
2. Powermax Fitness TDA-260 Multi-function Treadmill with Auto Incline
This multi-function treadmill comes with extra features like massage, dumbbell, situps and twist for trimming waist.
The machine is powered by 2.0 HP continuous Green efficient DC motor with speeds up to 15.8 km/h and auto incline up to 15%.
On the dashboard is a 7 inch color touch display that shows different metrics like calories, distance, speed, heart rate etc…
It even supports WiFi connectivity and has AUX and USB input for playing music from your mobile or pendrive.
The maximum weight is can withstand is 120 Kg.
There is a 3 year warranty on the motor and 1 year on parts & labor + lifetime on frame.
- 7″ Color Touch Display
- 2.0 HP Continuous GREEN efficient DC Motor
- Speed Range: 1 to 15.8 km/h
- Auto Incline: 0 to 15%
- 6-Level Shock Absorption with Dual Layer Running Board
- Running Surface: 51 x 18 inches
- Multifunction: Massage, Dumbbell, Sit-up, Twister for Waist
- Others: AUX & USB input for Music, Built-in Speakers, Transportation Wheels
- Maximum User Capacity: 120 kg
3. Powermax Fitness TDM-125S Motorised Treadmill with Auto Lubrication
This motorized treadmill comes with auto lubrication option, which means the running belt is lubricated automatically to ensure there is zero friction and smooth running of the belt.
This indirectly helps in improving the life of the motor as well as the belt.
The machine is powered by 2 HP continuous Green efficient DC motor with speeds up to 14 km/hr and 3-level manual incline.
There is a 6-level shock absorption system that makes your knees don’t feel any pressure while running on the treadmill.
On the dashboard is a LCD screen that displays distance, speed, calories and heart rate along with 12 preset workout programs for weight loss and endurance training.
This treadmill also comes with massager, dumbbell, sit-up and waist trimmer.
The maximum user weight it supports is 115 kg.
The product comes with 3 year warranty on motor, 1 year on parts and lifetime on the frame.
- LCD Display on the Dashboard
- 2.0 HP DC motor with Green Efficient Technology
- Speed Range: 0.8 to 14 km/h
- Manual Incline up to 3 Levels
- Running Surface: 50 x 17 inches
- Six Level Shock absorption
- Multifunction: Dumbbell, Massager, Waist Trimmer and Sit-up
- Others: 12 Preset Workout Programs, Speakers, Aux, USB, Wheels for Transportation
- Maximum user weight: 115 Kg
4. Quantico FS Treadmill with Auto Incline & Shock Absorbers
The Quantico FS comes is powered by a 2 HP continuous DC motor with peak up to 4 HP and speeds up to 14 km/h.
It has auto inclination up to 15% and has 6-level shock absorption system to reduce any knee injuries while running on the treadmill.
The auto lubrication option improves the life of the motor as well as the belt.
The treadmill sports a 5 inch LCD display which shows time, speed, calories, distance covered, heart rate and includes 12 preset workout programs. You can also choose between 5, 7 and 10.1 inch display sizes.
There is also an option to plugin your iPod or Mp3 player into the console and enjoy the music while performing your workout sessions.
The maximum user capacity is 110 kg.
The product has lifetime frame warranty, 3 year motor warranty and 1 year on parts and labor.
- 5/7/10.1 inch LCD Display
- 2 HP continuous ( 4 HP Peak)
- Speed Range: 1 -14 Km/hr
- Auto Incline: up to 15% (Digitally adjust)
- Auto Lubrication
- Running Surface: 50 x 16.5 inches
- Six Level Shock Absorbtion
- Built-in Sound System with iPod or Mp3 Player support
- Max User Capacity: 115 kg
5. Healthgenie 7 in 1 Motorized Treadmill with Multifunction
The machine is powered by 2 HP DC motor with speeds of up to 14 km/h and a 2-step manual inclination.
It features 7 different exercise options like massager, sit-ups, tummy twister, dumbbells, resistance tube, resistance tube and treadmill.
There is a display on the dashboard that shows speed, distance, time, calories burned, heart rate etc… and includes 12 preset workout programs for weight loss.
It houses speakers on both the sides of the treadmill so that you can enjoy your favorite playlist while running on the machine.
The maximum weight capacity is 110kgs.
This treadmill has 3 years warranty on the frame + 1 year on motor and other parts.
- 2 HP DC Motor
- Speed Range: 1 to 14 km/h
- Incline: No
- Built-in Heart Rate sensor
- Running Surface: 48 x 16 inches
- Multiple exercise options: Massager, Twister, Sit-ups, Resistance Tube and a set of dumbbells
- Quality Speakers
- Foldable with transportation wheels
- Max User Weight: 110 kg
Best Treadmills under 30000 in India
6. Afton Motorised Treadmill BT19 with Auto Lubrication
The treadmill is powered by a 2HP Continuous DC motor with speeds up to 14 kmp, 3-level manual inclination and auto lubrication.
There is a big spring absorption and cushion feature that helps you not injure your knees while running on the treadmill.
The LCD screen shows time, speed, distance covered, calories burned, pulse rate, heart rate etc…and includes preset programs for weight loss.
The maximum user weight capacity is 115 kg.
There is 1 year warranty for parts and 3 years for motor.
- 2HP Continuous DC motor
- Speed Range: 1-14 kmph
- 3 level Manual inclination
- Running Surface: 47 x 15.7 inches
- Auto Lubrication
- Spring Shock Absorption and Cushion
- Built-in Heart Rate Sensor
- Aux and USB input for Music
- Max User Weight: 115 Kg
7. Aerofit 1.5HP Motorized Treadmill with PWM Controls
This foldable treadmill is powered by 1.5 HP continuous DC motor (3 HP peak) with speeds up to 20 Km/h and 3-step inclination.
It comes with PWM digital concept control option with LCD display that shows heart rate, time, calories, distance, speed etc… along with 12 preset programs for cardio and weight loss.
The maximum weight it can carry is 90 kg.
You’ll get 1 year of warranty on the motor.
- 1.5 Hp Continuous DC Motor with 3.0 Hp Peak
- Digital Concept Pwm Control
- Speed Range: 1 to 20 kmph
- 3-Step Manual Incline
- Built-in Heart Rate Sensor
- 12 Preset Workout Programs
- Running Surface: 54 x 25 inches
- Max User Weight: 90 kg
8. Kobo TM201 Motorized Treadmill with Manual Incline
The machine is powered by a 2 HP DC motor (peak) with speeds up to 14 kmph and 3-level manual incline option.
There is a LCD display on the dashboard that shows time, speed, distance, calories, incline level and hand pulse rate.
There are several preset programs for different workout levels.
You also have a AUX input & mp3 speakers to play music.
The maximum user weight it supports is 120 kgs.
- 2 H.P. (peak) DC motor
- Speed Range: 1-14 km/hr
- 3 level manual incline
- LCD Display
- 8 Workout Programs
- Running Belt Surface: 47 x 16.5 inches
- MP3 speakers with AUX input
- Foldable with Wheels
- Max user weight of 120 kgs
Best Treadmills under 20000 in India
9. Powermax Fitness TDM-97 Motorized Treadmill
The Powermax TDM-97 is powered by a 1 HP continuous DC motor with 2 HP peak and is ideal for beginner to medium level runners.
It comes with 12 preset workout programs and has speeds up to 10 km/h. There is no incline option on this machine.
There is a 5.5 inch LED display that displays the metrics like speed, distance, calories, heart rate etc…
It has quality mp3 speakers with Aux input.
The maximum weight capacity of this treadmill is 100 kg.
There is a warranty of 3 years on motor, 1 year on parts & labor and lifetime on frame.
- 5.5″ LED Display
- 1.0 HP Continuous GREEN efficient DC Motor (2 HP peak)
- Speed Range: 1.0 to 10 km/h
- No Incline option
- Pulse Sensor on Hand Rail
- Running Surface: 40 x 16 inches
- 12 Preset Workout Programs
- Max User Capacity: 100 kg
10. Healthgenie Motorized Treadmill 3911M
This treadmill is powered by 1.0 HP DC motor with speeds up to 10 kmph and no inclination.
There is a Red LED screen that displays distance, calories, speed, time and heart rate.
You also have quality speakers on both the sides with Aux input.
The maximum weight is supports is 95 kg.
Warranty on frame is 3 years, motor is 1 year and on other parts, it is 1 year.
- Red LED Display
- 1.0 HP DC motor
- Speed Range: 0.8 to 10 km/h
- No Inclination
- Good Quality Speakers with Aux Input
- Comes with Transportation wheels and is foldable (saves space)
- Max User Weight: 95 kg
Best Treadmill under 10000 in India
11. Lifeline 4 in 1 Deluxe Manual Treadmill
This particular treadmill is not motorized and can work without electricity. So, if power or budget is a problem for you, then this manual treadmill is just perfect.
It comes with 3-level manual incline and comes with additional exercise options like waist twister, stepper and running belt.
On the dashboard is a small display where you can see the speed, time, calories and pulse rate.
This non-electric treadmill is a bit hard to use at first but after repeated attempts, you’ll get used to it and will definitely love it.
That’s the end of the list friends! Pick the best treadmill brands for home use in India based on your budget and usage requirements.
The PowerMax Fitness TDA-350 is the #1 treadmill choice for home runners. It comes with amazing build quality, automatic incline and large weight capacity.
Of-course, yes! You will get the same warranty and after-sales service whether you purchase the treadmill online or offline stores. In fact, you’ll get best deals when you buy from online on sites like Amazon.in and Flipkart.com using the Big Billion Days and Festive Days.
A good treadmill consumes around 600 to 700 watts of energy and it varies from one machine to another, depending on how many times you use it and the treadmill’s motor capacity.
Treadmill workouts are very beneficial in burning excess calories from your body, which also includes your belly area. But, remember that spot reduction is a myth and you can’t lose fat only from a particular part of your body.
The standard power outlets that we use in our house support 120 volts, which is OK for our daily-use appliances. But, the manufacturers recommend using a surge suppressor outlet when it comes to powering the treadmills. So, ask your electrician to modify it for you. And, it can be done very easily.
To answer you without any in-dept details, Yes! you should unplug your treadmill when you’re not using it.
A regularly well maintained treadmill could last up to 10 years on an average.
Lubricating the treadmill helps the belt move smoothly without putting additional stress on the motor, which may result in breakdown of the machine.
You should lubricate your treadmill once every 2-3 months, depending on how frequently you use it.
That’s the end of the list of best treadmills for home use in India, priced under 20000, 30000, 50000. Please choose the one that suits your budget and personal requirements.