Facial Structure or Shape is the first thing that everyone notices when they look at you.
It has now become a huge trend to sport a chiseled jawline and high cheekbones. And, not many people like the facial fat and are searching for different ways to lose double chin without surgery.
If you’re one of those who wanted to slim down your round face, then below are some highly effective facial & jawline exercises to get rid of double chin fat & neck fat naturally at home.
Quick & Easy Exercises to Get Rid of Double Chin Naturally
If you don’t know already, the sagginess of the chin is caused mainly due to overweight, loss of collagen and also due to aging.
Luckily, there are a few facial workouts that help lose face fat easily and without the need of a surgery.
1.Chin Lift Exercises
Chin lifts are one of the best facial exercises to lose double chin. When you perform the exercise, all your facial muscles including the jaw, throat and neck get stretched.
This exercise can be performed either by standing or in sitting position.
How to Do Chin Lifts?
- First, tilt your head towards the ceiling and stare at it.
- Now, tighten your lips, as if you’re trying to kiss the ceiling.
- Hold there for a minimum of 5 seconds and then relax.
Repeat the steps 1 to 3 for at least 10 to 20 times for best results.
Rolling the neck is another most effective facial exercise to reduce fat under your chin. It makes use of chin, jawline and neck muscles.
This exercise also reduces stress and promotes sleep.
You can also get rid of your wrinkles by doing this exercise as it will help in tightening of the skin in the neck region.
How to Perform Neck Exercise?
- First, keep your head at normal position. Make sure that your spine is kept straight and shoulders down while performing this routine.
- Gently, bend your head towards the left side, while aligning it with your chin and slowly turn it so that it makes a full circle.
- Now, do it on the other side.
Do it on both the sides (clockwise & anticlockwise) for at least 3 to 4 minutes and relax.
3.Jaw Releasing Exercise
Jaw release exercise helps you get an attractive, strong cheekbones and a perfect jawline.
It works your muscles around the lips, jaws and cheeks.
It can be performed either while sitting or standing.
How to Do Jaw Release Facial Exercise?
- Start by moving your jaw with lips closed as if you’re chewing.
- Take a deep breathe and breathe out while humming.
- Now, with your tongue pressed against the bottom teeth, wide open your mouth and hold it like that for 5 seconds.
- Then, breathe in and out again. This makes 1 repetition.
Do a minimum of 10 to 15 repetitions and relax.
4.Platysma Tone Exercise
Platysma is a muscle that arises from the chin and stretches to the shoulder.
This highly effective double chin exercise helps in getting rid of the fat under your chin and tones your cheek muscles.
You can perform this either while sitting or standing.
How to Do Platysma Toning Exercise?
- While keeping your lips pressed against the teeth, open your mouth while slightly pulling your lips tight & back downwards.
- Make sure you engage your jaw musles and you feel tension in the tendons of your neck.
- Now, move your jaw up and down for up to 20 times at a stretch and relax.
Repeat this for another 20 times for best results.
5.Lip Pulling Exercises
This is one the best facial yoga exercises that slim down your face and make you look years younger than you’re now.
It gives your high cheekbones and a perfect jawline, if practised regularly without fail.
How to Do Lip Pull Facial Exercise?
- Start with your head in the normal position.
- While pushing the lower jaw out, lift your lower lip up as much as possible.
- Ensure that you feel tension in your jawline and chin muscles.
- Hold this position for 10 to 15 seconds and relax.
Repeat this exercise 10 to 15 times at a stretch.
Regularly practice these easy exercises to lose face fat and double chin fast naturally without any surgery.
Img Credits: pinterest.com, threadliftclinic.co.uk, prehabexercises.com